Antique Japanese Brooch
The Antique Japanese Brooch highlights the Japanese Cherry Blossoms, which symbolize a time of renewal. The dual lantern-and-fan set is a sure conversation starter.
This brooch made of Victorian enamel and retro tassels will add an air of history and culture to any of your outfits.
- In the Japanese culture, both cherry blossoms and lanterns represent life and its transience.
- Japanese fans symbolize birth and life’s many possibilities.
- Material: Enamel with Retro Tassels
- Shape: Japanese Lantern, Japanese Fan
- Size: Japanese Lantern: 2.4 x 2.8 cm excluding tassels
Japanese Fan: 3.0 cm x 2.1 cm excluding tassels
- Weight: Japanese Lantern: 5.5 g, Japanese Fan: 4 g